My next android application:

                                 Memory Game-My next android application was a Memory Game.It increase your memory power.It makes you to recognize the photo and makes you to match the photo.

 The link is given here..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nishaMemoryGame.com

The icon of my picture are given here








About app:
                      The app makes you to again and again.It will increase your mind power.link is given.you can download the app and give comments .The rating will increase  my energy level.M private and support me.If you have any doubts you can ask queries in the comment box and i will reply the answers.you can also development many app and publish it in the Google play store.

Screenshot of my app:





You can enjoy the app and it is a double player game.




Download my app and support me.☺️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Electric car